Monday, February 2, 2015

So why MZANZI food revolution.

My name is Pieter Malan , A chef with a passion for South African food and the GOOD FOOD REVOLUTION , I started this blog to talk about real Culinary gems in and around Mzanzi , The everyday chef , and everything Culinary. This Blog is for any person interested in what a call the MZANZI food revolution. 

"I would also love to hear from you and you are welcome to mail me @ chef.pieter@yahoo.com or follow me on twitter @chef_pieter." 

Ek gaan ook in Afrikaans resepte en stories plaas en wil graag die platform gebruik om ook die Afrikaanse kook styl te verhoog en om die "agtergrond" sjefs 'n platform te gee. 
Mag jy die BLOG geniet.

"Get ready for the GOOD FOOD revolution !"

Amandla Good Food , Amandla 


Chef P ;-) 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment